Look for links to printable pdf
literature in equipment specifications sections, above in this column, & on
These Downdraft Tables are
designed to provide efficient, cost effective
control of dust, smoke, fume, and gas/vapor
generated from a variety of
manufacturing and process applications.
Typically used for control of moderate to heavy
concentrations of dry contaminants, this
series can be used for grinding, polishing,
and dry buffing. The self cleaning systems can be
either manual or automatically controlled to
minimize maintenance and reduce replacement filter costs.
Get help with compliance to local OSHA
regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone.
The downdraft table comes standard with
flame retardant filter cartridges, TEFC motor with non-overloading
direct drive blower, dust drawer, tool-less filter access door. Three
table top sizes are available 42" x 50", 42" x
76", and 48" x 102". Table top air velocities are approximately 200 feet per
minute. Typical table top loads for the bench are
75 lbs per square foot. A variety of filter
options are available depending on the contaminant. If smoke is present an
additional HEPA cabinet can be added.
• Airflows range from 2500 to 5050 CFM depending on table
top size and motor horsepower.
• 99% filter efficiency at 0.5 microns particulate
• Heavy duty galvanized grating table top and rear
wall with hinged sides are standard.
• Direct drive backward inclined airfoil nonoverloading fan.
• Manual push button filter cleaning system
• Mini-helic filter change-out guage.
• High capacity dust drawer
• 11 and 14 guage heavy duty metal construction
• Kelly Green industrial textured powder coat
• Manual Motor starter
|Table Top Size
||42" x 50"
||42" x 76"
||48" x 102"
|Total Filter Area
• Optional timer controls are available such as a timer
and Smart Pulse with downtime cleaning.
• Water pan or metal mesh for added protection
against sparks due to grinding.
• Filter options to include Spun bond, hydro-oleophobic,
and high efficiency NANO fiber cartridge media.
• Table top surfaces such as fiberglass grating and
steel bar grating are options.
• Slotted back draft is an option for welding
manufacturer has a policy of continuing product improvement, and
reserves the right to make changes in design and specification without
Click Here for